Assembler overfills on single material and stops working.
- 1x inventory size to make it easier to reproduce
- Have 100k iron, silver and gold somewhere in your storage
- Have 500 cobalt in your storage somewhere
- Queue up 1k gravity generator components in the assembler
- Observe how the assembler pulls the correct amount of items at first, but then completely fills itself up (for me it does with iron)
- Add more cobalt in your storage somewhere
- Observe how the assembler doesn't pull the needed cobalt anymore because it's full
Solution seems simple: only pull items when they all satisfy the ratio of needed items to assemble the components.
shared this idea 09/09/17 19:06